Several Criteria of Wildlife Reserve Areas
Wildlife reserves are natural spaces that have the original ecosystem. The areas or spaces are characterised by such diversity and uniqueness of the types of animals that live within them. Generally, a wildlife sanctuary aims to protect and preserve the survival of certain species from extinction. Yet, additionally, there are also some of them which are utilised for research, education and even recreation. To see some examples of sanctuaries, you may visit https://elephantsanctuarythailand.com.
Other than that, each of sanctuaries has several characteristics which make them the same with each other. Some of the criteria are as follows:
– The place of living and breeding of wildlife species conservation efforts need to be done;
– The habitat of an endangered species and or feared to be extinct;
– Diversity and wildlife populations are high;
– The place and life for migrant species specific; or
– The provider of the sufficient area for the habitat of the species concerned.